Senior Art Director
Limelights is looking for an experienced Senior Art Director who takes a leading role in the creation of meaningful Do Good campaigns.
Our mission and your role in a nutshell
Our ambition is to become the number one Do Good Agency in Europe. Your role is helping us to get there; it’s not about reaching the goal it’s about the journey and we’re just getting started. Are you ready for the challenge?
Art direction @ Limelights
As our art director you will need to possess a strong eye for design and a conceptual mindset to devise powerful campaigns and content. The role requires excellent communication skills to define projects together with our clients and translate your ideas to the rest of the creative team. One day you’re working on the branding of a design sprint and the next day you have to come up with a gripping campaign to stimulate corporate responsibility within a large corporate.
This is what we ask
- 3+ years of experience working for top-notch clients
- Excellent design, concepting & presenting skills
- An optimist with a flexible mindset
- Available 32-40 hours
- Fluent in English
What’s in it for you?
- The opportunity to unlock your Do Good potential
- Work together with a great team of extraordinary individuals
- A great office space next to Westerpark with exceptional view on a windmill, carwash and a Keith Haring –)
- Work for top notch clients as Booking.com, Heineken, GoodUp, EY, Rainforest Alliance and many more.
- We own a speaker with a discoball inside it. So! (and even better we offer you one as signing bonus)
Limelights is an agency on a mission to help XL companies and NGO’s in making a positive impact on the world. We support brands to define, cultivate and accelerate their sustainability and CSR programs; from initial strategies to final execution. We empower brands with exceptional communication development, engaging visual identities and meaningful concepts.