Senior Art Director
Limelights is looking for an experienced Senior Art Director who takes a leading role in the creation of meaningful Do Good campaigns.
Did you see the video? Do you agree we need an art director? –)
As our art director you will need to possess a strong eye for design and a conceptual mindset to devise powerful campaigns and content. The role requires excellent communication skills to define projects together with our clients and translate your ideas to the rest of the creative team. One day you’re working on the branding of a design sprint and the next day you have to come up with a gripping campaign to stimulate corporate responsibility within a large corporate.
This is what we ask
- 5+ years of experience working for top-notch clients
- Available 32-40 hours
- Excellent Adobe design skills
- Strong in translating strategy into concepts
- An optimist with a flexible mindset
- Fluent in English
What’s in it for you?
- The opportunity to unlock your Do Good potential
- Work together with a great team of extraordinary individuals
- A great office space next to Westerpark
- Work and present for top notch clients as Booking.com, Heineken, GoodUp and EY
- We own a speaker with a discoball inside it. So! (and even better we offer you one as signing bonus)
Limelights is an agency on a mission to help XL companies in making a positive impact on the world. We support brands to define, cultivate and accelerate their sustainability and CSR programs; from initial strategies to final execution. We empower brands with exceptional communication development, engaging visual identities and meaningful concepts.